Basic Coach Training
Saturday, August 17th from 9:00am to 5:00pm
John XXIII Retreat Center in Charleston, WV
Basic Discipleship Coach Training is designed to equip pastors, ministry leaders and church leaders with basic coaching skills that can be integrated and incorporated into their local ministry setting. Coach training can dramatically enhance the ministry leader’s effectiveness as a leader and greatly increase the impact within their faith community and the larger local community. Participants in this training will:
- Gain a strong understanding of coaching and the distinction between coaching and other disciplines.
- Develop core coaching skills that can be incorporated into the local church setting.
- Receive a combination of coaching theory and practice.
- Observe LIVE coaching.
A Certificate of Completion will be offered that will also qualify for contact hours for clergy and an Advance course for Lay Servant Ministries.
- Ken Willard, WV Annual Conference Director of Discipleship, Leadership & Congregational Vitality
- Rev. Dr. Deborah J. Winters, Professionally Certified Coach and trainer with Coaching4Clergy
COST: $25 per person (includes lunch)
Are you curious about coaching? Looking for a strong introduction? Basic Coach Training is the perfect place to begin! Basic Coach Training is designed to equip pastors, ministry leaders and church leaders with basic coaching…